Friday 10 January 2020

Daily mail frontcover

1) Our task is to make a daily mail front cover, the target audience was for an older middle aged person.
Image result for daily mail cover"
2)For research I looked at different conventional Daily Mail front covers. They typically feature a story about the royals and feature advertisement for prizes inside the Daily Mail. It uses sans serif font.
3)   This was the front cover i used for inspiration.
4) The most challenging area was finding the right font and making sure that there were no spaces on the page.
5) My feedback was to make sure that there was no white spaces on the page. It was also to fill out the top header more as there was a lot of spaces.
6) I think the layout, picture sizes and colouring of the front cover went well. To improve I would fill out the gaps on the page. I would try and find a more accurate font. I would also fill out the top header more so there is not as many spaces in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment